Get Guidance, Answers And The Support You Need For A Smooth And Successful Divorce
Divorce can be difficult to deal with, and even if you feel that you are fully prepared to handle a divorce, unexpected twists and turns can occur. Emotions may be running high, and there may be a lot of questions sprouting up regarding children, assets and property.
At Tracy Miller Law, LLC, I know that you may have questions or concerns about your situation. I stand ready to help you address all of the factors of your case. Whenever possible, I will seek to find an amicable resolution to your divorce or family law case. In an initial consultation, you can ask the questions that you need answers to before moving forward.
The Protection And Advocacy You Need
Maryland laws and regulations regarding divorce can be challenging to understand, and attempting to navigate the Maryland family law courts can be stressful. Some ways that I can help you through this process include:
- Completing and submitting all legal documents in a timely manner
- Protecting your rights
- Fighting for your needs and wants
- Expediting the process as much as possible
I have years of experience handling a variety of complex family law concerns, and I am confident that I can get you the help you need as well. I comply with the time-sensitive nature of your divorce and work diligently to provide you with a desirable resolution in a swift amount of time. Each client and couple is unique, and I approach every case with a personalized strategy to help provide each individual with the best possible resolution to their case.
Steps In The Maryland Divorce Process
In the state of Maryland, there are a few steps that you will need to take before you file for divorce.
- First, you should always speak with an attorney regarding your situation; the right lawyer can make all the difference in the outcome of your case. When you work with my firm, I can guide you through the entire legal process and help ensure that you complete and file all necessary divorce petitions in a timely manner. You and I can sit down and discuss the grounds for divorce and complete the petition as we review all elements of your case.
- If you are the spouse filing for divorce, you will need to serve your spouse with the divorce paperwork. Once the affidavit of service form and writ of summons is completed, you can schedule a court hearing.
- While there are many ways to finalize a divorce, only one will be right for you.
When you work with Tracy Miller Law, LLC, I can discuss your options with you, including mediation, separation agreements, and contested or uncontested divorce. In addition to the divorce process, I can address your specific goals – both long and short term – and help settle favorable child support, child custody, spousal support and visitation orders.
What My Recent Clients Have Said About Me
I know reviews are important. I have taken on countless divorce cases with each client and put their wishes first and foremost. My goal is to help you reach the results that you need and want. Here are some words from a former client after completing a divorce:
- “She was very professional and knowledgeable in the subject.”
- “I would highly recommend Tracy Miller.”
- “A competent & compassionate lawyer.”
I want to help you “Be kind. Be brave. Be courageous” no matter what you’re facing or how complicated your relationship and its dissolution feel. I am here for you.
Let’s Talk About What You Need To Succeed
Do you think divorce is the right option for you? Do you have questions about your specific situation that you need answered before moving forward? I can help. Call me at 410-941-4760 or contact me online today. The sooner you understand the process and your options, the sooner you can get out of limbo. Serving Columbia and the surrounding Maryland communities.